Mohnnudeln with Stewed Plum-Bowl
We proudly present… Mohnnudeln with Stewed Plum-Bowl! The modern version of our sweet “gnocci”. Here, potato dough is shaped into long pieces which are also known as Schupfnudeln (potatoes noodles). These noodles, which are coated in poppyseed, taste particularly good with sugar, warm butter and served with Stewed Plum.
- 4 portion(s) of stewed plum
- 450 g potatoes (floury)
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 pinch salt
- flour (non-slip, as required)
- 150 g butter
- 150 g poppy seeds (ground)
- granulated sugar (according to taste)
- powdered sugar (for sprinkling)
Directions for Mohnnudeln with Stewed Plum-Bowl
- Cut chicken fillet into 3-4 long strips, season on both sides and dip in the flour, eggs with a little milk, and then breadcrumbs.
- Fry in hot oil for approx. 2 minutes until golden brown and pat dry on a piece of kitchen paper.
- For the salad, boil the potatoes, peel and cut into thin slices. Peel the onion, dice and mix well with the potatoes.
- For the marinade, mix all the ingredients together and use to marinade the salad. Then mix in the green salad.
- Finally, place the chicken strips on it and dress it with radius, chives and lemon wedges. Done!
Would you like to make your own Stewed Plum? Nothing easier than that. Try this simple recipe.
JUST ONE MORE THING
Everything out of the bowl! We know Buddha Bowls, Poke Bowls and Smoothie Bowls only too well by now – but do you already know our hearty Austrobowls, like Fried Chicken Salad-Bowl or Butterschnitzel with mashed potatoes-Bowl? Try it out!