Discloser

Disclosure for www.strudelandschnitzel.com

Disclosure according to § 25 Austrian Media Law

(Unless stated otherwise, the voting rights to be stated in accordance with § 25 (2) Austrian Media Law correspond to the shareholdings.)

Media owner: Styria Medienhaus Lifestyle GmbH & Co. KG, 1030 Vienna, Ghegastraße 3.

Purpose of Business: publishing magazines and the operation of online services.

Managing Director: SMM Management GmbH, represented by managing directors Mag. Markus Mair, Mag. Robert Langenberger and Mag. Alfred Brunner; Authorized representative: Maria Tutschek-Landauer.

Styria Medienhaus Lifestyle GmbH & Co KG is the sole owner of Styria Media Group AG, 8010 Graz, Gadollaplatz 1; Purpose of Business: Media; Management Board: Mag. Markus Mair (Chairman), Mag. (FH) Kurt Kribitz, DI (FH) Bernhard Kiener; Supervisory Board: Dr. Friedrich Santner (Chairman), Director General Dr. Othmar Ederer (Cairman Deputy), Mag. Petra Schachner, Dr. Karl Schleinzer, Mag. Claudia Gigler, Michael Lohmeyer.

Styria Media Group AG is 98.33% owned by the Katholischer Medien Verein Privatstiftung, 8010 Graz, Gadollaplatz 1;

Founders: Katholischer Medien Verein as well as Dr. Josef Heuberger, Dr. h. c. Franz Küberl and Regens Mag. Franz Josef Rauch.

Beneficiaries: The beneficiary/ies must be determined by the Foundation Board. Considering the purpose of the foundation, the determination must be made exclusively for charitable, benevolent or ecclesiastical purposes.

Purpose of the foundation:

Firstly, the foundation exclusively pursues charitable, benevolent and ecclesiastical purposes within the meaning of §§ 34 et seq. of the Federal Tax Levy Regulation in its currently valid version (ie currently apart from development aid, predominantly in the federal territory).

Secondly, the Foundation uses its proceeds to support christian media work, in particular the education of media professionals, the production and dissemination of all kinds of media works, which serve the spirit of the Catholic Church and its teaching, the dialogue between faith and science, the ecumenical and interfaith encounters, the catholic social teaching, the protection of human dignity and the principles of democracy and international understanding.

Thirdly, the foundation can help people in need.

The Foundation Board consists of: Chairman Director General Dr. Othmar Ederer , Deputy Chairman Dr. Friedrich Santner, Dr. Karl Schleinzer, Mag. Sieglinde Pailer.

Styria Media Group AG is also 1.67% owned by the Katholischer Medien Verein, 8010 Graz, Franckstraße 21/2;

Its board is composed of chairman, chairman deputy, treasurer and secretary.

Chairman: Director General Dr. Othmar Ederer, Chairman Deputy: Dr. Friedrich Santner, Treasurer: Mag. Sieglinde Pailer, Secretary: Mag. Herbert Peklar MSc.

Purpose of the association:

1. The association promotes christian media work, in particular the education of media professionals, the production and dissemination of media works of all kinds, which serve the spirit of the Catholic Church and its teaching, the dialogue between faith and science, the ecumenical and interfaith encounter, the catholic social teaching, the protection of human dignity and the principles of democracy and international understanding.

2. The association pursues exclusively benevolent, charitable and/or ecclesiastical purposes within the meaning of §§ 34 et seq. of the Federal Tax Levy Regulation in its currently valid version.

Styria Media Group AG was already founded in 1869 by an association of Catholics. Since then, employees from many countries, cultures and religions have endeavored to fulfill these ideological roots through a particularly careful approach to the dignity of people. Today, Styria Media Group AG is mainly owned (98.33%) by the mentioned charitable private foundation, which is itself an ownerless property by law. The remaining 1.67% stayed with the already mentioned Katholischer Medien Verein. This background makes Styria Media Group AG a company in which values count. At the same time, however, it ensures that Styria Media Group AG itself and its subsidiaries are independent, especially from political parties, interest groups and churches.

Styria Media Group AG is also owner of the following media companies:

>>Beteiligungen: Klick hier<< https://www.styria.com/de/impressum/