Our popular Crumb noodles are super easy and quick to make and the recipe only requires 5 ingredients. That’s it! If you want to try this delicacy in your own kitchen, give this quick recipe a try. Guten Appetit!
- 400 g noodles (ideally, ribbon noodles)
- salted water
- 3 tbsp butter (melted)
- 200 g breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp icing sugar (according to taste)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
Directions for Crumb noodles
- Cook the noodles in salted water until they are al dente and drain.
- Fry breadcrumbs in a little butter, add the sugar and cinnamon and stir in the noodles.
- Divide into portions and serve.
Anyone with a sweet tooth can add fresh seasonal fruit to the noodles which gives a great natural sweetness. Apple puree or compote is a classic accompaniment for this dish.
We Austrians still love our pasta, which is pimped deliciously. Whether sweet or salty – they are served according to your mood: Semolina Noodles.